There could not be a better time to become a Franchisee with Ecomist!
Over the last 23 years we have developed a secure and proven franchising business model
- Each Ecomist franchise has its own exclusive territory based on post codes
- Best-in-class products and services
- An initial term of 5+5 years
- A loyal customer base
- Owner operated (small to medium sized franchises do not need additional employees)
- Significant growth potential
- High Gross Profit Margins
- Low marketing contributions (3.5%) of purchases
- 60 day terms
- Low entry cost (purchase price is 2x net income)
- Training and support from the Franchisor
- The right to sell your franchise to a buyer approved by the Franchisor
Characteristics of an Ecomist Franchisee
Being a successful franchisee is about being passionate about the products you sell and the service you deliver. We pride ourselves on being the best in the market.
Franchises are normally sold at a multiple of 2 times net income (excluding stock).
There is an additional $5,000 charged for training.
A greenfield franchise would cost initial stock (approx. $5,000) and training ($5,000) i.e. a total of $10,000.
‘‘After selling my liquor store I was lost as to what to do. I bought a lawn mowing run which made money in summer but not in winter. I was then introduced to Ecomist. I liked the profit and loss report and particularly the gross profit. Now in my 5th year it’s is a beautiful business, makes great money without working on weekends, or 18 hour days. The support from Ecomist, the franchisor is very helpful providing training and all levels of support. Life is good’’.
Director, Ecomist Eastern Suburbs